Join us for the 15th Annual Hispanic Television Summit, Thursday, October 19, 2017 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel on Seventh Avenue @ West 53rd Street in New York City! This conference maintains the record for longest running, and most popular, annual event in the business of television and video for U.S. Hispanic and Latin American audiences. This Summit has been presented continuously, every year, for fifteen years, and it currently attracts nearly 500 professionals from the U.S., Latin America, and Spain.
The business of TV and video for Hispanics and Latin American audiences has been growing in revenues and importance as the audience size and its buying power has grown exponentially, making this the fastest growing and most profitable audience for today’s television production, program distribution, promotions and advertising industries.
Uncover new opportunities, and gain insights that you will only find at the Hispanic Television Summit.
- The theme of this year’s summit is focused on the Consumer Power of U.S. Hispanic and Latin American Audiences. Television and digital video provide advertisers the most popular tactic for reaching these audiences. And, they are a powerful audience! U.S. Hispanic buying power now exceeds $1.5 trillion and Latin American revenues collectively outrun the gross domestic product of many of the world’s leading nations. The summit is one of the best options getting in on the action and seizing on the current opportunities.
- This summit is ideal for both “newcomers” as well as “long-time experts” in the Hispanic marketplace. In fact, it is the best opportunity for general market executives to learn how to capture Hispanic and Latin viewers.
- This event offers an ideal atmosphere in which to network and conduct business. It’s the place where socializing starts, negotiations take place, and deals are closed in the convenient conversation areas during the networking breaks.
- It’s the only place where the U.S. Hispanic and general markets intersect with the TV and video business of Latin America and Spain.
- This is the only annual conference that focuses solely on the business aspects of television for Hispanic and Latin American viewers.
- The summit will feature a leading sponsor’s perspective and will spotlight the business aspects of the biggest televised sporting event for Latinos – and the world – the FIFA World Cup.
- Attendees will hear from leading celebrities and on air talent, who are joined by top business executives from programmers, and providers, as well as major advertisers and their agencies – – all in a lively, and fun, but fast-paced environment.
The Hispanic Television Summit traditionally attracts about 500 registrants who are leading executives from the U.S., Latin America and Europe, who work in television and online video distribution, programming, production, advertising, marketing, research & analytics, technology and financial investment.
Each year top companies participate including:
Fall Conference 2016
Fall Conference 2015